Monday, June 18, 2007

Waking up

There are morning people and there are night people. I am a morning person - I love the newness of the day and I feel like I can get so much done when I get a head start on the day. This is good, since my job has me come in earlier in the summer.

The boy, on the other hand, is a night owl. He would rather not see daylight until at least 10am (unless it is Saturday, then he miraculously wakes up before dawn to watch his cartoons). This does not do us any good when I trying to get out of the house before 7 am. Today would be a good example of this - look at the time I post this.
He is a grouch too.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

OK, I didn't post this at 4:48, rather at 7:58. Odd.

Envoy-ette said...

Ha! I was going to say I would be a grouch at 4:48am too! And then ask about those slave driver employers of yours! Glad it was closer to 8!