Friday, September 04, 2009

I should be sleeping but...

I realluy should be sleeping but...
there is a bird outside peeping away. Well, it sounds like a bird, but what bird is up at midnight? All I know is that just as I drift off, I am startled awake by a "peep-peep".
I keep checking my facebook page, playing silly games like Yacht (similar to Yahtzee), Farkle, and the like.
reality television plays in the background, and it keeps catching my attention just as I am about to turn it off.
the floors need sweeping, the counters need to be wiped down and there is laundry to fold.

I really should be sleeping.

1 comment:

Envoy-ette said...

I hate nights like that. So glad I have a few muscle relaxants in my drawer! Maybe you don't need drugs so much as a sip of a fuzzy navel! Those work great!