Thursday, September 16, 2004

My karma is fine, how's yours?

Having just gotten back from someone hitting my car and then driving off,
I'm a bit ticked today. The @#%*@ a-hole rear-ended me as I was driving, signaled that she was pulling over, then sped off once I had pulled over.
The pathetic thing is, I had already decided that I would be nice and tell her not to worry about the damage (there is already some from the last time my care was rear-ended). I realize this individual probably did not have insurance, but she didn't even check to see if I was OK. Where is the common decency of mankind?
Then I go to check on a project I'm working on and I find the new girl trying to take it away from me. She does not even try to hide this fact, just blithely continues prattling on about how she can't wait to start working on it. I was polite and did not tell her to @#%* off.
So it makes me wonder, what I do to deserve this? I gave blood yesterday, I would think that counts as a positive addition to my karma. I guess we all have to have those days where we feel like the world is out to get us.
I think I'll just curl up on my couch, put a heating pad on my back, and hide until tomorrow comes.

1 comment:

Envoy-ette said...

Don't forget the snickers and pepsi.