Sunday, April 03, 2005

New edition to the family

I have a new member of my family. S/he is named Speckle. S/he is a dwarf bunny. Before you say anything, the idea of getting a bunny was not my idea originally. A friend's co-worker was given the bunny because the beau thought that she would like a bunny for Easter. Yes, "thought", didn't ask. What single 25 year old womean wants a rabbit? This idiot didn't even realize that she was going away for the weekend. And that is how s/he became ours.

Speckle will probably be called a he until we figure out its sex. I still don't know how you do it and I don't think I want to.

Oh yes, side note, I have plenty of wonderfuly compact fertilizer now. I swear that one teaspoon of food results in one cup of fecal matter. My grass will be the envy of all my neighbors.

No comments: