Thursday, January 20, 2011

School started

I started school this week, one face-to-face class and two online classes. I admit, I've had several panic attacks this week, with the thought of "what have I gotten myself into". I was telling this to my hubby, and he couldn't quite grasp why I was panicking. I believe it is my fear of the unknown, as I have not had experience with online classes, and the need to set my own deadlines is throwing me off. I'm afraid I'll forget a date when something is due, or that there will just be too much work for me to do and I'll fall behind. Luckily, I've been somewhat consoled, as a friend of mine happens to be in my face-to-face class and she too admits to the stomach-clenching knots. I know I have the knowledge to complete the classes, but emotionally I'm still not sure.

3 comments:

Envoy-ette said...

You will do just fine! You will Ace your classes and amaze yourself with how quickly you master it!

Anne said...

What are you studying? I have been considering an online course myself but have fears similar to yours. Hope you do well:)

dawn from Houston said...

Envoy, thanks for the support; I know I can do it, I just have to breathe.
Anne, I'm going back for Physical Therapy Assistant with the ultimate goal of Physical Therapist. If nothing else, I'll learn how to ease the aches and pains for myself and my hubby> :)