Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Back out

I threw my back out this morning. Not a good start to my day. No, I was not lifting anything heavy nor was I working out in an incredibly hard productive manner. I was reaching across my kitchen table for a piece of mail, junk mail, and it just went. I've occasionally had muscle spasm in my back before that crippled me for an hour or two, but this has lasted all day and night. Going to class and sitting for hours then trying to stand afterwards was quite a site to see. My classmates took pity on my and carried my books to my lab class for me.
One thing it has done for me - I've learned how to "mosey" very effectively. It is a humorous sight indeed. Hopefully, all will be back to normal tomorrow. Otherwise I might have to stop by the massage therapy class to see if they need any patients.

1 comment:

Envoy-ette said...

Holy cow Dawn! Bless your heart! I hope by now you are doing better!