Thursday, June 02, 2011

Unique weight loss tool

I just read a unique method of "motivation" for weight loss. It was in the comments of one of my frequently read blogs:

Inspired by your “Win My Awesome Bike if I don’t lose weight” contest, I have registered at Stickk.com to lose 25 pounds. ...Anyway, every time I miss my weekly goal, the site runs my credit card for $25 and sends the money to the my personally selected “Anti-Charity.” For me, that’s the NRA - for you it might be something different.

Now, that would not be my anti-charity of choice, I would probably give to a political group whose policies I can not stand, or to a candidate who I would hate to see get elected.

What do you think? Would it motivate you?

1 comment:

Envoy-ette said...

I think I would be broke in a week! Of course, I wouldn't mind giving it to the NRA, but your point is well taken! I wouldn't want a dime of my money to go to....