Friday, January 06, 2012

Unpleasant morning surprise

This morning started off with a bang and not in a good way. We walked downstairs to be greeted by a trail of diarrhea leading to the door. It seems my sweet dog was not feeling well last night, and instead of barking to let us know this he ran to the door instead. Unfortunately, all of us were asleep and he had no escape. So I had the distinct pleasure of cleaning diarrhea off of my tile floor this morning, before I even had my morning coffee. J was disgusted by it all, especially after he stepped in to the one spot that had landed on the carpet (ewww).
Looks like I'll be spending the day at home with the pup. I'm hoping that it is just a bad stomach and not due to any more serious conditions. Poor dog is so miserable, he barely ate the plain rice I made for him and is curled up in his bed.
On the positive side, I did manage to have all my floors cleaned before 7:30am, so that is one chore out of the way for the day.

No comments: