Friday, December 16, 2005

Vacation time

I just wanted to warn you that you won't see a post from me until after the new year. I'm visiting family who don't have internet access, and don't really understand it. My mother told me that she finally has an email address that my brother set up for her, which I thought was great. I told her I would email her some pictures, since she is always geting on my case about not sending new pictures. I figured that she could ask my brother for help to figure out how to open an attachment.
"So what's the email address mom?"
"It's P-------"
"Ok, but what about the rest of the address? You know,the @aol.com, @gmail.com, etc."
"There is more than just the name?"

I'll be bringing hard copies of the pictures for her to look at!

Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a great vacation and Merry Christmas

kilgorsky said...

Merry Christmas! tell us all about the visit at your parents' place.

It's funny how basic technology eluds many people.