Saturday, February 04, 2006

The cold that would not leave

I'm still sick, which is amazing to me since I usually get a stuffy nose for 2 days and then I am done with it. Instead, I've had this silly chest cold, stuffy head, on again/off again fever for 5 days. Today I am going to attempt to work out. We'll see how exhausted I become.

The boy recovered quickly - he was back at school on Monday. However, when I spoke with his teacher on Friday, she did say he had been very well behaved and quiet throughout the week (which is not normal for him). He might still have some of the lasting effects of the cold. He slept through the first hour of Saturday morning cartoons, which never happens. He is usually up before they even start, parked on the couch, watching an informercial in anticipation of the cartoon that is sure to come on shortly.

1 comment:

Envoy-ette said...

Oh dear! I hope you feel better real soon!