Sunday, February 19, 2006

Flower Update

For those who were curious, I never received my flowers. Plus, every attempt to contact FTD was met with failure. The hold time was estimated to be over one hour, and it was, since I actually was on hold for more than two hours one night before I gave up. I say one night, because I have tried to call them every day since Valentine's day and there has been no connection, just the indefinite limbo of the "hold system", which is an attempt to get you to hang up before speaking with a real person. Why else would they play muzack from the early 80's?
They also did not respond to any emails sent by hubby, even though the website said the response would be within 24-48 hours. If this is any indication as to how well they handle the holidays, I would strongly suggest not to use FTD Florists.

No comments: