Friday, November 30, 2012

Thankful, part 3, the final installment

Day 22:  I'm thankful for the bounty of food before me and the friends and family at my side with whom I share it.

Day 23:  I'm thankful for pie for breakfast.

Day 24: I'm thankful that I am able to surprise my friend for her birthday with many of her friends, providing her with lots of laughter and good cheer.

Day 25: I'm thankful that I have enough leftovers in the house that I can put off grocery shopping at least one more day

Day 26: I'm thankful for the individuals who donate their bodies to science. Today, they provided me with a unique experience to view and understand the human body.

Day 27: I'm thankful for the wonderful potlucks we have at school, where everyone gets to relax a bit and enjoy themselves before diving back into their studies.

Day 28:  I'm thankful that I'm done paying for orthodontia for at least a little while.

Day 29: I'm thankful to have the opportunity to attend educational conferences that enlighten me and inspire me to pursue my education.

Day 30: That I have a wonderful puppy to keep me entertained and exercised.

No comments: