Monday, March 13, 2006

Vacation..or is it?

My work is closed this week, so I have a week off to get everything done on my "to do" list which I've have been slowly adding to for the last few months. I don't know why I think I can get the list done other than the fact that I'd hate to waste my week and I know that hubby will be gone for several weeks which will leave me no time to do any of the things on the list.
It is such an exciting list - paint walls, wash all windows (inside and out), plant flower garden, wash down all woodwork in house, clean blinds, finish mailing out tax documents, give blood, etc.
I have actually written down fun things as well. Our museum of Natural History is hosting Gunther von Hagens’ BODY WORLDS 3: The Anatomical Exhibition of Real Human Bodies, which I can't wait to see. I'll even use my new knowledge of public transportation to get there.

2 comments:

Envoy-ette said...

I'm going to start calling you..."Super Dawn".

Unknown said...

I'm retired and it would take me six months to do all that.