Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year's Eve

It's that time of year again, time to come up with a list of resolutions that will only be broken by mid-Feb. Actually, the one resolution I made last year (be less judgmental of my fellow co-workers) I did keep and it made me a better person. I am both less critical and cynical at work now, two things with which I was hoping the resolution would help me.
Now it is a new year, and I still don't have any resolutions. I'm thinking of one that involves the boy, but I'm not yet ready to commit that one to paper.
How about you - any suggestions? What resolutions did you keep/break and what new ones are you making for 2007?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My resolution is that I'm not going to eat hot dogs any longer. Why? Because the one's I'm eating now are long enough.

Sorry, I've been telling that joke for over 40 years and Dorothy is getting tired of it so I thought I would try it on you.

Happy New Year and good luck with your resolutions.

Envoy-ette said...

Wally, that is a funny joke! I think my boys will tell it for the next 40 to keep it alive!

I always make a list, but not so good about keeping it. This year I've got two things. Having someone over for dinner once a month, and stop complaining to Hubby about his past actions. It's gonna be tough!!