Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Now what do I have to live for?

Although I don't know if I should actually be posting this, since the game is not over, but "way to go Red Sox!" It looks like they are going to win the World Series. If they do, what do we, the fans, do? Part of the allure of the Sox is their never-ending talent of turning the tide against themselves. Every good fan knows you can count on them to blow it, they always do. Of course, I am breaking every rule of the Sox fan by saying they are going to win this early in the game. As a clarification, until the final out is scored in the final inning, be it the ninth or the fifteenth, it is always to early.

Shhh...don't tell anyone, but I actually feel optimistic. I can't help it.

Don't worry, if they lose you can blame me and my jinx. We'll see how it goes - it's the bottom of the fifth.

No comments: