Friday, October 08, 2004

When the words won't come

It is quite embarassing to check out my favorite blogs and then look back at mine only to see that it has been 2 weeks since my last blog. It isn't a question of topics to discuss, more of motivation to discuss them.

I, like many Americans, have watched the presidential and vice-presidential debates with more interest than I ever thought possible to muster. Perhaps I care more this year since the topics of debate contain several about which I feel strongly. Stem cell research is a necessity for future medicinal developments. In this country alone, there are many resources for those stem cells. In vitro clinics often destroy unwanted embryos, want not use them for science.

I could go on, but the motivation is not there. Simply put, with whom am I discussing these great ideas? If those of you out there want me to discuss anything in particular, let me know.

1 comment:

? said...

Discuss me.