Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Games post

Games
envoy-ette did this for me....and now I'm doing for it her! Here's how it works:

1) Put your name in my comments and I'll respond with something random about you.
2) I'll tell you what song or movie reminds me of you.
3) I'll pick a flavor/color of jello to wrestle with you.
4) I'll only say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5) I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6) I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7) I'll ask you something I've alway's wondered about you.
8) If I do this for you, you MUST post this on your blog.

envoyette:

2. "I am woman" Helen Redding - an old one but I can hear you singing it as you tackle your developer.
3. Black cherry - it will compliment our skin tones.
4. Sidewalks are for driving in Southern Italy.
5. She is so funny, I have got to add her to my favorites.
6. Leopard - you are graceful under stress yet are very protective of your brood. Plus you can blend in with whatever surrounding you are placed in.
7. Same question back to you - Where in the Midwest do you reside?

1 comment:

Envoy-ette said...

HAHAHAAHA!!!!! I love the Italy answer!!! I am across the river from St. Louis ....in IL.